as of June 26th, 2021
Hello Camp Family!
With registration open for Summer 2021 we know that there is likely quite a few questions about what Camp may look like. Given how fortunate we were to be able to run during Summer 2020, we find ourselves well-positioned to both have learned from that experience as well as respectful of the significance of this challenge.
As such, we have updated our operational plans so that we are doing our best to ensure the valuable experiences of Camp can be offered to your Campers! You can find our operational plan by clicking here.
Every summer at Camp is unique! The vast majority of the experiences created at Camp are derived from the individuals who choose to make it so. There have been individuals for generations making an impact at Camp. We are working hard to ensure those traditions of values and experiences are continuing to be offered here. Whether this will be your first summer with us or your 50th, here are a few details that will provide insight into aspects that were specifically reviewed for operating this summer:
- We require a deposit for every program registration for 2021. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The only exception to this is in a situation where Camp Centennial is unable to host your Camper. Whether that be through a requirement for isolation or a temporary closure of operations at Camp, we will offer a refund in these situations only.
- Payment options include:
- Being able to pay in full at the time of registration.
- Paying only the deposit at time of registration and the balance being processed automatically on June 1st.
- As well as the option of paying deposits at the time of registration and then adhering to a payment plan that processes at the first of each month ending June 1st.
- Our Thursday BBQs and Campfires are a treasured part of the summer. Given the current situation we do not believe we could host everyone in a safe and responsible way. If the situation remains this way then we will not be putting on our weekly Campfires on Thursdays. Campers will go home at 4:15pm like all other days. If the situation shifts and we are able to host people in large numbers then we will do so!
- From registration caps, to water dispensers, and sanitizing protocols, our operational plan articulates the many ways that we have adapted our procedures and operations to ensure that we doing our best to be socially responsible and operating safely.
If you have any questions or would like to speak further regarding what your experiences with Camp might look like, please feel free to reach out at any time!
All the best,