as of September 27th, 2021
Hello Camp Family!
Summer 2022 will be here soon! As we plan for your Campers' experiences here at Camp, we know that the uncertainty of COVID has played a large role in your lives. WIth the successes of running the past 2 summers, we have once again reviewed best practices, protocols, and recommendations from GNB. We are doing our best to ensure that you have some certainty that the valuable experiences of Camp can be offered to your Campers! You can find our operational plan by clicking here.
It is important to note that although we are confident in our ability to operate, it is exceptionally likely that some protocols will change in the coming year. We encourage you to stay in touch and to reach out anytime if you have any questions.
Every summer at Camp is unique! We are working hard to ensure those unique experienced, based on the traditions of values and experiences we all value so dearly, are continuing to be offered here. Whether this will be your first summer with us or your 50th, here are a few details that will provide insight into aspects that were specifically reviewed for operating this summer:
- As per GNB's regulations, all individuals 12 and over, entering Camp must be vaccinated. Proof of that vaccination, for Campers, must be submitted after registration and before the Camper attends Camp.
- As registration opened November 1st, 2021 for summer 2022, it is possible that the vaccine mandate will change by the time Camp operates. Camp Centennial will continue to follow GNB's requirements regarding safe operations.
- Campfires are a treasured part of the summer. We have not been able to invite the community to them over the last 2 summers. It is our hope, and our intention (if it can be done safely) to invite families back to our Campfires during Summer 2022! More details will follow soon!
- From registration capacity's, to water dispensers, and sanitizing protocols, our operational plan articulates the many ways that we have adapted our procedures and operations to ensure that we doing our best to be socially responsible and operating safely.
- We require a deposit for every program registration for 2022. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The only exception to this is in a situation where Camp Centennial is unable to host your Camper. Whether that be through a requirement for isolation or a temporary closure of operations at Camp, we will offer a refund in these situations only.
- Payment options include:
- Being able to pay in full at the time of registration.
- Paying only the deposit at time of registration and the balance being processed automatically on June 1st.
- As well as the option of paying deposits at the time of registration and then adhering to a payment plan that processes at the first of each month ending June 1st.
If you have any questions or would like to speak further regarding what your experiences with Camp might look like, please feel free to reach out at any time!
All the best,